We offer our courses primarily to students in our five-year engineering programmes and to PhD students in national graduate schools. We also offer stand-alone or customized courses for industry and society.
The Division also provides courses in several production-related sub-areas such as:
- manufacturing methods
- manufacturing systems
- applied materials technology
- global production
- computer aided engineering and
- applied work based on the finite element method.
We offer to conduct Degree Projects on various topics related to the ongoing research within the Division such as:
- Machining research
- Material Engineering and characteriation
- Manufacturing Systems and Sustainability
- Digitaliation and Sensor technology
- Forming and Tribology
The Division of Production and Materials Engineering offers a two-year, English-taught Master's programme in Production and Materials Engineering.
Engineering 4.0 - upskilling program developed in cooperation by 13 Swedish Universities